Membership of the Australian Pecan Association (APA) is open to all growers of pecan trees – whether your orchard is large or small, established or at the planning stage.
We also welcome nurseries, horticultural students, equipment suppliers, workers on pecan farms and anyone with a love of pecans!
APA member benefits:
- Be an active part of our lively, growing Australian Pecan Industry;
- Stay in touch with industry news with APA e-newsletters & updates each month;
- Opportunity to share information with others in industry via regular e-newsletters & social media association group;
- Receive the Australian Nutgrower Journal (print) magazine four times a year;
- Opportunity to attend field days, seminars, conference & get-togethers at reduced member rate; and
- Ongoing APA representation on your behalf to government, other stakeholders and at the peak tree nut industry body the Australian Nut Industry Council.
APA Membership is for the financial year (July 1st to June 30th) and all fees are payable in advance for the year.
You can join anytime – our fees are as follows:
- Full year membership – join between July 1st and December 31st – cost $330 (inc GST) – use the online form below
- Part year membership – join anytime between December 31st and June 30th – contact us below
For more information, please contact APA at E: email@example.com.
Members must agree to abide by the Constitution of The Australian Pecan Association Incorporated (vFeb2019) which forms the structure within which the APA operates.
The APA Management Committee reserves the right to refuse any application for membership or renewal.