Membership of the Australian Pecan Association (APA) is open to all growers of pecan trees – whether your orchard is large or small, established or at the planning stage.
We also welcome nurseries, horticultural students, equipment suppliers, workers on pecan farms and anyone with a love of pecans!
Download and complete the APA Membership Application Form and return it (with payment) to APA via PO Box 590, Lismore, NSW 2480.
Benefits of Membership
All of the following are included within your annual membership:
- Receive the APA newsletter 4 times per annum
- Receive the Australian Nutgrower 4 times per annum
- Field days and information seminars at least twice a year
- Opportunity to apply for the Deane Stahmann Scholarship which provides assistance to attend the Texas Pecan Growers Short Course
- Suppliers of pecan trees – selling bare rooted or container grown stock? We can list your contact details and varieties available on our website
- Selling pecan nuts in shell or kernel or processed pecan goods? Your contact details and products listed on our website
- You can advertise your unwanted pecan equipment on our website – it’s free for members
- Being part of the leading organisation representing pecans in Australia
- Representation at the peak nut industry body the Australian Nut Industry Council
- Access to research managed through Horticulture Australia Limited
- Coverage by a biosecurity plan managed by Plant Health Australia
Most importantly, membership gives you access to the knowledge and experience of other pecan growers and to market information and opportunities.